“I have been practicing yoga and meditation with Julie for around 6 months and I can not recommend her highly enough. Julie’s thoughtful and focused approach gives me confidence to go outside of my comfort zone and I feel stronger, both mentally and physically with each class. I feel lucky to have found such a wonderful teacher and continuously surprised at the things I learn from our practice. Thank you Julie Tucker I look forward to the yoga journey ahead” Aletia , Castelldefels, Barcelona
“Just thank you for enabling me to discover I can achieve relaxation and inner calmness in this crazy, stressful world without prescribed medication.” MJP , UK
Yoga para ti / Yoga for You
Julie is a yoga practitioner with a strong background in meditation, thai yoga massage, biodynamic cranio sacral therapy, somatics, movement therapy and continuum movement.
Wishing to get back into yoga after a break or simply get started? Working one to one with you this programme creates, strengthens and supports the foundations of your practice at whatever point you may be as a yoga practitioner.
one 90 minute start up session + 5 x one hour sessions ( or tailored to your needs)
Go beyond what you think you know, ground and integrate all that you learn; tailoring your home practice and putting out the roots of your yoga to nourish you in every aspect of creating and living your daily life.
2 x 90 minute sessions + 10 x one hour sessions ( or tailored to your needs)
An opportunity to explore yoga on all levels and deeply listen to yourself and your body to gain deeper insight. A journey of self discovery . Allowing the wisdom of your body to reveal itself to you.
3 x 90 minute sessions 21 x one hour sessions ( or tailored to your needs)
“Yoga and me” is about reconnecting with you.
These programs offers the huge benefits of having a yoga and meditation teacher focus just on you and build a personalised practice that is truly aligned with your unique needs and your objectives.
These are just some examples of some of the things clients take away from these programs :
- practice yoga to gain flexibility, strength and freedom of movement in your body
- rediscover and reconnect with your body and its needs
- address back pain or injury through an awakening of the spine
- supporting a healthy and speedy recovery from chronic illness
- improve alignment and posture
- slow down, destress and calm a busy mind
reconnect to a vital and healthy body mind balance
- learn yogic breath (pranayama) and yoga nidra
- learn mindfulness meditation practices
- explore connecting with your creativity and true heart desire
- explore what holds you back and how to move through this
- free you up from stress, trauma and anxiety to live your life more fully
- be able to meet the challenges of daily life with fluidity, ease and success
- explore your mindful relationship with yourself and others ; and discover new possibilities and choices in your relationships
- rediscover a happier and creative you, tuning into what you truly love in your life?
for more information contact me: