I offer small, friendly online classes with an emphasis on enquiry and exploration of posture, breath and meditation.
A space where students are encouraged to a deep listening to body wisdom , to the magic on the inside.
I work with space for personalised attention and an encouragement of the development of student’s own exploration in their practice.
online class schedule
Mondays 18.30 – 19.45 CET
Wednesdays 19.30 – 20.45 6 week course – Whole Body Breathing
Next 6 weeks
Wednesdays 19.30 – 21.00 21st April to 26th May 2021
Please sign up to class to receive your zoom link
€10 per class
€35 x 4 classes ( month )
please get in touch if you are experiencing financial difficulties
all bodies welcome
There is never been a better time to begin or deepen your yoga practice.
Join me and the growing community online for your daily or weekly yoga routine.
Yoga means union , reconnecting to your natural flow and vitality.
I offer a practice to cultivate presence , a discovery of freedom, strength and flexibility of movement through an awakening of the spine.
- calms the mind
- strengthens the body
- boosts immunity and health
- increases focus and creativity
- increases feelings of happiness
” expansiveness and deep reconnection “
“loved the sloooooowwww pace “
Rosalie , Scotland
Sophie , UK
my recent blogs
- Whole Body Breathing – fluid intelligence, space and the spine” After a while when the last three vertebrae closest to the ground start to receive life, if we are attentive , we will discover that the energy running along the back of the spine (from its base to theContinue reading “Whole Body Breathing – fluid intelligence, space and the spine”
- Inner Wisdom, Inner WildIn these times of unknown and times of deep reflection as to our relationship with life that has become so out of balance. I am reminded of the deeply self realising and precious times I spent in remote places inContinue reading “Inner Wisdom, Inner Wild”
- Yoga Coming up bouyant in uncertain timesYoga for Buoyancy in uncertain times On a branch, floating downriver, a cricket, singing. by Kobayashi Issa, transl. Jane Hirshfield Practising the ancient arts of yoga and meditation we promote self regulation of body, mind, spirit. A proactive responseContinue reading “Yoga Coming up bouyant in uncertain times”