I offer small, friendly online classes with an emphasis on enquiry.
A space where students are encouraged to a deep listening to discover body wisdom , the magic on the inside.
I work with space for personalised attention and an encouragement of the development of student’s own exploration in their practice.
online class schedule
Mondays 19.30 – 20.30
Wednesdays 19.30 – 20.30
€35 the month (x 4 classes)
or €10 drop in
Mini Course 3 sessions
” Movement of Life “
Thursday 3rd Feb 19.00 – 20.15
Friday 11th Feb 19.30 – 20.45
Saturday 12th Feb 8.30 – 9.30
All times in CET / receive recordings for all 3 sign up
€25 all 3 / €20 for 2 / €15 for 1
all bodies welcome
Reconnecting to your vitality.
Through practice inspired by the work of Vanda Scaravelli.
- calms the mind
- strengthens the body
- boosts immunity and health
- increases focus and creativity
- increases feelings of happiness
” expansiveness and deep reconnection “
I have tried a lot of styles of yoga over the years and some classes have had many asanas and a lot of motion crammed into a lesson. Julie´s style is very different to that, she talks and moves the participant into a subtle and deep experience of every posture, which can bring a few realisations along the way about the true significance of a pose. These micro adjustments can allow more ease, less discomfort and a real appreciation of the benefits. The end result is a feeling of expansiveness and deep reconnection with the body and a feeling of calm. It feels gentle but really gets into the core and I felt real benefits on all levels.
“loved the sloooooowwww pace “
“I really loved the slooooowwww pace of the class and the depth it gave, and the amount of feeling before any moving, and I loved the way you worded things (is so crucial in my experience)… So I’m really positive. I have had so little opportunity to go to regular Scaravelli inspired classes and I love this way of working.” Rosalie , Scotland
Rosalie , Scotland
My persistent back pain is so very much improved. I can actually feel that there has been a physical easing of tension in those muscles and everything is more balanced as a result. Amazing Julie.
Sophie , UK
my recent blogs
- Unshakeable juice of your practiceI am thrilled to be introducing Hayley North , Yoga & Qi Gong teacher, worldwide retreat cook and Retreat Cook trainer to you as my collaborator for two retreats in Spain this summer ! I first met Hayley on retreat with ourContinue reading “Unshakeable juice of your practice”
- Being on the mat, to be with our authentic selvesthe gift of yoga is a being on the mat , to be authentic with ourselves your invitation to retreat with Hayley & I this summer in Menorca it can be uncomfortable to meet ourselves the journey beginning with just the powerContinue reading “Being on the mat, to be with our authentic selves”
- Power of ListeningBeing washed by our own nature Beauty surrounds us ,but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it The body itself is a screen to shield and partially reveal The light that’s blazing inside your presence Water,Continue reading “Power of Listening”