I offer small, friendly online classes with an emphasis on enquiry and exploration of posture, breath and meditation.
A space where students are encouraged to a deep listening to body wisdom , to the magic on the inside.
I work with space for personalised attention and an encouragement of the development of student’s own exploration in their practice.
online class schedule
Monday 20.30 – 21.45
Wednesday 10 – 11.15
Wednesday 20.30 – 21.45
Please sign up to class to receive your zoom link
€10 per class
€35 x 4 classes ( month )
please get in touch if you are experiencing financial difficulties
Mini Yoga & Meditation Retreat Day Online Saturday 28th November with julie
all bodies welcome
There is never been a better time to begin or deepen your yoga practice.
Join me and the growing community online for your daily or weekly yoga routine.
Yoga means union , reconnecting to your natural flow and vitality.
I offer a practice to cultivate presence , a discovery of freedom, strength and flexibility of movement through an awakening of the spine.
- calms the mind
- strengthens the body
- boosts immunity and health
- increases focus and creativity
- increases feelings of happiness
” expansiveness and deep reconnection “
“loved the sloooooowwww pace “
Rosalie , Scotland
Sophie , UK
my recent blogs
- Yoga Coming up bouyant in uncertain timesYoga for Buoyancy in uncertain times On a branch, floating downriver, a cricket, singing. by Kobayashi Issa, transl. Jane Hirshfield Practising the ancient arts of yoga and meditation we promote self regulation of body, mind, spirit. A proactive response… Continue reading Yoga Coming up bouyant in uncertain times
- What needs more room to grow ?Meditating together online What needs more room to grow? Loving life a short meditation to try for free The tendency in our cultural thinking when we think of growth , is we are talking about more of something. Whilst in nature growth… Continue reading What needs more room to grow ?
- New Beginnings , Staying Close“When an asana comes about spontaneously as a natural expression of one’s interior state , it will be perfect. That is to say , the position of the legs, hands, arms , head , the gaze… everything will be as… Continue reading New Beginnings , Staying Close